Time Management is challenging when you have lots to do and only 24 hours in a day.
Problems arise when we try to pack too much into each day. We often forget that a portion of the day must be devoted to eating, socializing, and sleeping for us to be healthy and have some sense of balance in our lives.
Here are some questions for you to consider:
- Do you take time to plan your errands?
- When do you make your plan for the day?
- Do you factor clean-up time into your day?
- Have you heard of backwards planning?
- How much sleep do you get each night?
If you find that you are constantly rushing from one thing to the next and often late then contact us to help you create strategies to better manage your time.
- Learn how to break projects down into small, manageable, achievable, relevant and timely steps.
- Learn how to schedule those steps into your calendar.
- Learn how to prioritize your tasks so that you accomplish the most in the time available.
- Learn how to schedule your time better.
- Incorporate travel and prep time into your daily planning.
- Understand what the demands on your time are and how best to manage your time given those demands.
When you create good routines and habits successful time management is a breeze. You will be on time or early for meetings and appointments. Your projects will be done on time and you’ll find that you get things done with less stress. Another benefit that comes along with having good time management skills is that you will also have time for yourself to relax and recharge.